Suhagra 100 is a medicine used to treat impotence in men. In others words to say. It is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction which is a condition in which men are not able to keep a hard and erect penis suitable for their sexual activity. The medicine belongs to the type 5 (PDE 5) group. Suhagra 100 mg can be obtained from a pharmacy if only a prescription is produced. It is meant to be orally consumed by men alone only if they are facing erectile dysfunction. The medicine should not be consumed if the person doesn’t have any erectile dysfunctioning issues, consuming the medicine beyond its necessity can cause harm to the one consuming it.
Have a look at this page: https://woodstockfamilymedicine.net/ to get medicines online
Who cannot consume Suhagra 100
It cannot be consumed by women, children, and newborn
The working of Suhagra 100
- Suhagra 100 ensures to relax the blood vessels in the penis which results in a better amount of blood flow into the penis
- It helps in getting an erection only if the man is sexually stimulated
- Suhagra 100 does not protect both the partners from STD/STI or AIDS
- The medicine normally takes between 30 minutes to 1 hour for it to produce its expected results
How to consume Suhagra 100 (Do’s)
- The medicine should be consumed only after doctors advise.
- To be consumed on an empty stomach or after a meal is also fine
- Plan to take the tablet about 1 hour before you are ready to have an intercourse with your partner.
- Talking to a doctor first
- Swallow the tablet as a whole without breaking or chewing it
- Consume it at a regular fixed time
- Do not consume Suhagra if you also take medicines known as nitrates
- Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver conditions
- Avoid the tablet if you have witnessed or had a stroke or heart attack
- Avoid the tablet if you have witnessed or have low blood pressure in the recent few day’s
- One should avoid driving as it could cause dizziness
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it increases the chances of side effects.
- Do not take the tablet more than once a day.
Diet & Lifestyle and special Advise
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Follow a balanced diet
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid consumption of alcohol
- Avoid using tobacco
- Share a happy and intimate relationship with your partner
When to consult a doctor
- Talk to your doctor if the erection prolongs for more than four hours after the sexual intercourse.
- Consult your doctor if you have sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia, stomach ulcers, bleeding problems, or any heart problems.
Common side effects of Suhagra
- Sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk
- Headache Nosebleeding
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- Rash on the skin
- Stuffy nose
The above-listed side-effects do not require medical attention as they will arrest on their own by sometime. It is advisable to contact the doctor just in case the below-mentioned effects are prolonged.