SUSTANON 250, 250MG/ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION
Package Leaflet: Information for the patient
Read these instructions carefully before starting this Sustanon 250. This leaflet gives you the overall knowledge of this medicine.
- Keep this leaflet safe for future verifications.
- You should not recommend this medicine to others by yourself without the doctor’s knowledge. This vaccine is taken under a doctor’s prescription only.
- If you experience any aftermath, please consult your doctor.
sustanon 250 for sale online at cheapest price, get it now
WHAT IS IN THIS LEAFLET
- What is the Sustanon 250 and what it is used for?
- What do you need to know before taking Sustanon 250?
- How to administer Sustanon 250?
- Possible side effects?
- How to store Sustanon 250?
- Package contents and other information?
WHAT SUSTANON 250 IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
- It is a clear pale yellow solution. This injection contains the active substance testosterone in four separate dosage forms (250 mg/ml).
- The active substance in Sustanon 250 is converted to testosterone by your body. It is a natural hormone also known as androgen.
- In men, androgen is induced by the gonads. It is required for natural male reproductive system growth, development, function, and all secondary male sexual characteristics, hair growth, bone and muscle development, and deepens the male voice.
- Sustanon 250 injection is used for male testosterone replacement treatment to cure various testosterone deficiencies.
- This must be confirmed by two discrete blood androgen measurements, including clinical signs such as erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, malaise, depression, and bone loss due to hormone deficiencies.
- These vaccines can also be utilized for female-to-male transsexual treatment.
Things you need to know before taking Sustanon 250
Don’t take this injection:
- When you are pregnant or you are breastfeeding.
- When you have any tumor or any symptoms of a tumor.
- When you have allergic to the ingredients of this injection and children under the age of 3 were also not recommended to use this.
Warnings and safety measures
- If you witness any signs of virilization consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- Therapy with androgens such as testosterone can cause the prostate to enlarge, especially in older men. Therefore, doctors regularly screen the prostate for prostate-specific antigen (PSA) through a rectal exam (DRE) and blood tests.
- Check your full-body conditions frequently while taking this testosterone therapy to avoid other health consequences.
- Consult doctors if you have heart diseases, high BP, migraine, diabetes, or any other health issues.
- Before taking this injection tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines. As some drugs may affect you testosterone in your body.
Steps to administer Sustanon 250
- This medicine should be taken only under doctor or nurse supervision only.
- This vaccine should be injected into a deep muscle.
- The dosage and duration of the therapy are determined by the doctor based on the severity of the illness.
- Consult your doctor if you feel your dosage is too weak or too strong.
- While using for children special care should be taken.
- If the dosage increases frequent erections may happen in men.
- If you forgot your dose contact your therapist once you remember. Make sure that you should not take double dosages.
- You are not supposed to stop or discontinue this treatment midway. If it happened your old deficiency may happen again.
Possible side effects
- Increase in the red blood cell.
- Weight increase.
- Variations in liver function.
- Variation in fat level.
- High stress, mood swings, anxiety.
- Sexual desire changes.
- Ejaculation disorder.
- Frequent erecting.
- May induce masculinization in women.
How to store Sustanon 250
- Store below 30ºC temperature. And out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from sunlight and store in the original package.
- Use the medicine within the expiry date.
Package contents and other information
- 30 mg of testosterone propionate
- 60 mg of testosterone phenylpropionate
- 60 mg of testosterone isocaproate
- 100 mg of testosterone decanoate
Above mentioned four-component combinations help to induce testosterone once it gets into your body.
- This vaccine is a pale yellow solution for deep intramuscular vaccination.
- Each solution vial is made of 1 ml of Sustanon 250.
- There will be only one vial in a Sustanon 250 box.
Consult your therapist if you have any further doubts. And read the leaflet given with your medicine box.