What are the various reasons for female infertility? How can it be treated?
- When women, despite having unprotected intercourse with their partner, cannot get pregnant, it is known as female infertility.
- It is an emotional period for the parents willing to nurture their child. They may be exerting a lot of effort to get a child but are unsuccessful. Any of the two partners can be the reason for these unsuccessful attempts.
- Thus, with recent technology and advancement in medical science, researchers have invented several methods to help people be a part of parenthood, such as IVF.
- There are various IVF centres in Noida you can refer to if you want to get any information about the related subject.
- Female infertility is becoming a rampant problem in today’s generation. There are many factors, including recent developments, eating habits and lifestyles of people resulting in these circumstances.
- We will look at a few reasons that cause female infertility.
- You can visit the best IVF doctors in Noida, such as Sweta Goswami, Manju Malik, Tulika Sinha etc.
Hindrances in the Process
Reproductive organs are the core for pregnancy to happen. Thus, they should be healthy and located adequately for the process to happen correctly.
- One should release a fully matured egg for pregnancy to happen among the two ovaries.
- The egg should travel through the fallopian tube and be picked up by the sperm in the fallopian line.
- The sperm must be healthy to swim up to the cervix of the female reproductive organ.
- The egg which is fertilized should be implanted in the uterus.
Any disturbances in following these steps can be the reason for not having a successful pregnancy.
Another common reason for infertility may be problems related to ovulating. In this world, with junk food and a lack of body movements, people are getting lifestyle disorders like PCOS and hormonal imbalances resulting in ovulation disorder.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome or disorder is a hormonal problem faced by around 5 out of 6 women today.
- They have irregular menstruation, and the ovaries do not release the egg in regular intervals.
- Women face these issues because of a lack of nutritional diet, regular exercise, stress and consumption of alcohol or smoking habits.
- There are various side effects such as hair growth in the overall body and facial hairs, weight loss and gain, acne, and hair fall.
- PCOS is caused by excess production of male hormones testosterone which kills the female hormones estrogen.
You can refer to the best IVF doctors in Noida to guide you if you suffer from any hormonal issues.
Damage to fallopian tubes
The following reason would be damaged fallopian tubes. It hinders the sperm from receiving and attaching to the egg as the fallopian line is blocked.
As the fallopian tube is disturbed, the fertilized egg cannot implant itself in the uterus of the female body.
Injury to the fallopian tube can be caused for these reasons listed:
- Inflammatory disease in the pelvic area of the female reproductive organ.
- Chlamydia is one of the roots of infections in the uterus or the fallopian tube of the female body.
- Other disorders could be raised due to sexually transmitted diseases and gonorrhoea.
- Earlier surgery of the pelvis, such as ectopic pregnancy.
There are many best IVF doctors in Noida you can take assistance from if you are suffering from any symptoms. There are various IVF centers in Noida.
Another reason that would possibly be the reason for not having a successful pregnancy is Endometriosis.
- It usually occurs when the tissues are grown in the uterus and other places.
- Endometriosis can cause the blockage of the fallopian tube by scarring the uterus to remove the extra tissues grown with the help of surgery.
- It also causes obstacles in the implantation during the fertilization of the egg.
You can visit many best IVF centers in Noida to avoid such complications.
Uterine or cervical causes
Problems in the cervical and uterine areas of the female reproductive organ can be an interruption to pregnancy.
- There may be a tumor that can affect the normal functioning of the reproductive system.
- In cases of ovarian cancer, one of the ovaries which have a tumor is removed, increasing the risk of disturbance in pregnancy.
- Sometimes, there may be issues in the uterus by birth, such as a dis-shaped uterus.
- A narrowed cervix, called cervical stenosis, is also a cervical disease that can disturb the pregnancy.
You can refer to various IVF centers in Noida to get a complete analysis check-up for your body to ensure it is healthy and does not cause any severe problems in future.
There are many ways to prevent such happening to avoid infertility in people. Let us look at them:
If you want to get pregnant and avoid any such ailments, you can take a few preventive methods for better health and life.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is essential to keep your body sustained in every situation and fight infection.
- You should understand the importance of a healthy weight for a good life. Your weight should neither be too less nor too much. The weight should be kept in moderation for a better life.
- It helps in proper and regular ovulation, lessening the chances of hormonal imbalance and issues such as PCOD/PCOS.
- You can quit smoking if you want to live a longer life. Smoking can cause severe health issues to your reproductive organs.
- Smoking reduces the sperm count in men and disturbs the normal menstruation cycle of women.
- Avoiding alcohol is another good habit you must be accustomed to, reducing the chances of risking your fertility.
- Do not stress a lot. Stress is a part of everybody’s life currently, but you must be happy and tension-free to have a successful pregnancy.
- Eat Healthy and nutritious food. Do not opt for various diets available over the internet. Take proper vitamins and minerals and never miss out on drinking plenty of water.
These are the basic steps you should follow to avoid risking your chances of infertility. There are various IVF centers in Noida, such as Zeeva Infertility Clinic, serving the best IVF doctor in Noida, such as Sweta Goswami and her team, making sincere efforts to help people.