All About Bio Mats: How Does It Help You?
So you have heard about red light and infrared therapy. But do you know what bio mats are?
A bio mat is known to have several positive benefits on your health. It is especially helpful for people suffering from chronic pain. Joint pain, back pain, stiffness, and muscle aches, a bio-mat can give relief from all of these.
If you want to know more about BioMat, you should give this article a read.
What is a bio-mat?
It is a therapeutic device that can be used both at home and in clinics. It is a padded mat that is used on a treatment table or bed. You can even use it on the floor.
It is heated using electricity that is turned into infrared rays. These mats make use of negative ions like tourmaline, amethyst, and jade to boost the effectiveness of this type of heat therapy.
What should you use a bio-mat for?
Bio mat is a versatile therapeutic device that can be used for various purposes. The main uses of a bio-mat are as follows:
- You can use it to treat any type of chronic pain in your body.
- It is effective on injuries such as joint aches, and sprains.
- With a bio-mat, you can get relief from your back or neck pain.
- It is also effective in treating muscle pain and stiffness.
- It provides a warm and gentle massaging effect on your body. This is achieved with the combination of negative ions with infrared light rays.
Infrared light therapy is known to have positive effects on:
- Neuropathic pain
- Chronic and acute joint pain
- Thyroid function
- Hair growth
- Improved vision
BioMat therapy can have many positive effects on your body. Besides treating pain, it can also help reduce stress and fatigue. It provides great relaxation and helps improve your sleeping pattern.
For good health and relief from chronic pain, you should try bio-mat therapy. It is highly effective and is used by several people. To get the best results, you need to use it consistently.